I've been getting a lot of questions from you about my background and how I got into yoga. I would like to answer your questions by sharing this special episode with you. Today, I talk about my life from when I was little to when I began my yoga journey.
I usually don't talk much about myself on the show. If anything its usually yoga-related. But since this community is global and growing, I hope that by sharing my story, you get a glimpse into how it takes time to build up as a yoga teacher & you find inspiration from my humble yoga story to write your own.
My Yoga Story Episode Highlights:
- A glimpse into my childhood
- When did I get started with dance and movement?
- How yoga was introduced to my life
- Why did I decide to study yoga?
- The influence of my yoga teachers on my journey as a seeker
- What kind of yoga student was I?
- When did I start teaching yoga?
- How I established Aham Yoga
- The birth of Let's Talk Yoga podcast
- Where I am today in my yoga journey
Resources and Links Mentioned:
Join our mailing list: https://www.aham.yoga/instagram-2021
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review
for The Let’s Talk Yoga Podcast. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode!